CaliforniaChoice offers employers 24-hour access to an online HR Support Center - absolutely FREE.
Employers can access critical state and federal employment laws and a database of more than 2,500 questions and answers to common human resource issues. They can even download and customize employee handbooks, forms, and job descriptions.
The HR Support Center Offers:
- Access to a document library with copies of employee handbooks, company policies, job descriptions, and HR forms
- The latest employment laws as well as details about laws that have been updated
- Summaries of both state and federal laws that affect employers
- A database of questions and answers on subjects ranging from benefits and compensation to labor relations and recruitment
- Articles written by HR professionals that provide tips, information, and best practices to help employers better manage their business
- A glossary of commonly used HR terms and definitions
- A compilation of tools and information specific to Leave of Absence, Hiring, Performance Management, and Termination
- Great pricing on HR posters, books, and training videos
- A subscription to the monthly e-newsletter HR Advisor that is designed to keep you aware of the most current HR best practices and legal changes