Western Health Advantage (WHA) has been serving Northern Californians for 25+ years. Dignity Health, the largest not-for-profit hospital provider in California, and NorthBay Healthcare, a Solano County non-profit health care leader, founded WHA in 1996.
WHA extends health care access to 100,000+ members in 10 Northern California counties:
• El Dorado
Services are provided through a wide network of exceptional doctors, hospitals, and medical centers and thousands of local, trusted doctors and specialists from leading medical groups, including:
• Hill Physicians
• Dignity Health’s Mercy Medical Group and Woodland Clinic
• Meritage Medical Network
• NorthBay Healthcare
• Providence (formerly St. Joseph Health)
Get a free quote for your business that includes Western Health Advantage.
Western Health Advantage Benefits Overview
We care about you
- Affordable coverage with many choices
- A network of thousands of local, trusted doctors and specialists
- Responsive customer service staffed by local, real people
- MyWHA Wellness program with online health and wellness tools
- Discounts on gym memberships
- Virtual visits with doctors and Nurse24 advice line
- Worldwide emergency assistance when traveling with Assist America
We have a passion for health care. WHA is all about helping people obtain quality health care. We also support medical innovation and promote whole-person health to suit the various needs of the communities we serve. WHA offers affordable coverage to employer groups, individuals and families, and Medicare retirees for every stage of life. We are here to help you stay healthy and facilitate the care you need when you need it.
We're proud of our reputation
For 24 years and counting, we’ve been a reliable partner in your community. We are known for acting with integrity and for interacting honestly with our partners, while building a relationship of trust. We support the doctor-patient relationship and offer access to quality doctors and hospitals.
We love being local
WHA prides itself in being the choice of thousands. Your community is our community. We strengthen our neighborhoods and enrich the lives of community members by supporting local organizations. We affect positive change in our community through charitable outreach and volunteer efforts. Supporting the communities where we live and work is one of WHA’s core values.
We're always here for you
We build long-term, personal relationships because we’re easy to work with, reliable and innovative. The mission of our local service team is to provide exceptional service to our members, providers and partners. You can easily reach us in person or on the phone. We’re responsive and make decisions without delay.
As a 501(c)(4) community benefit, non-profit health plan created by local doctors and hospitals, Western Health Advantage’s HMO network includes major hospitals and medical centers and thousands of local, trusted doctors and specialists from Mercy/Dignity Health, NorthBay Healthcare, Hill Physicians, Meritage Medical Network, Providence Medical Network and Woodland Clinic Medical Group. WHA offers affordable, quality health care to its neighbors in Marin, Napa, Sacramento, Solano, Sonoma, Yolo and parts of Colusa, El Dorado, Humboldt, and Placer counties.
North Bay Area Facilities
Solano County Facilities
- Healdsburg District Hospital
- Providence Santa Rosa
- Petaluma Valley Hospital
- Marin Health Medical Center
- Sonoma Valley Hospital
- Providence Queen of the Valley Medical Center
Sacramento Area Facilities
- NorthBay Medical Center
- NorthBay VacaValley Hospital
Humboldt County Facilities
- Woodland Memorial Hospital
- Mercy General Hospital
- Methodist Hospital of Sacramento
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital of Folsom
- Providence St. Joseph Hospital Eureka
- Providence Redwood Memorial Hospital
- Hill Physicians
- Mercy Medical Group
- Meritage Medical Network
- NorthBay Healthcare
- Providence Medical Network
- Woodland Clinic
Machine Readable Files - Link Below