CaliforniaChoice offers two Voluntary Vision programs to members, including EyeMed provided by Ameritas.
As America’s largest vision network, EyeMed gives members the freedom to use their benefits where they want, when they want. EyeMed provides:
- Independent locations: Members get access to independent, local advisors – approximately 75% of the EyeMed network
- National retail locations: The network includes recognized names – including LensCrafters, Pearle Vision, and Target Optical
- Regional retail locations: EyeMed includes a diverse selection of neighborhood stores – like America’s Best, Eyeglass World, For Eyes Optical, and others
Eye exams are an important part of any health and wellness program. Comprehensive eye exams allow your eye care professional to view the interior of the eye and can lead to the early detection of serious illnesses like diabetes, heart disease and high blood pressure.
EyeMed Vision Care is a leading vision benefits company providing vision wellness programs to more than 140 million members. Ensuring vision wellness is easy with EyeMed. Members have the choice of thousands of private practitioners and leading optical retailers including LensCrafters®
, Sears Optical®
, JCPenney Optical®
and most Pearle Vision®
locations. EyeMed's unique approach to vision care offers substantial savings on eye care and eyewear purchases.
Our program makes it easy to protect your vision and your health by providing:
- No claim forms for in-network services.
- Customer service representatives available seven days a week.
- Freedom to choose from a wide selection of providers in California and across the country.
- Additional discounts on non-covered items, laser vision correction surgery and replacement contact lenses by mail.